- Although we make the highest quality waders available, we understand that our waders are not bullet proof. In the rare event that you encounter an issue with our waders, we will do our best to get you back in the field with confidence as soon as possible. In order to do so, we will timely assist our customers in determining whether leaks or other issues are covered by warranty or are otherwise repairable. We thank you for being part of the Canvasback team and will be here to assist you with any repair, replacement, or maintenance needs.
- Damage due to a manufacturer’s defect in the workmanship or materials, at our sole discretion, will be covered by warranty at no cost and either repaired or replaced depending on severity of the defect.
- Canvasback is not responsible for normal wear and tear or failures caused by abuse, modification, misuse, or improper care. Any repairable failures not covered by warranty can be repaired for a reasonable cost.
- Repairs are assessed on a case-by-case basis
- To submit a warranty request, customer must email with proof of purchase and description of defect. Warranty is valid only for the original purchaser; warranty is not transferable.
- All waders must be cleaned and dried and all personal items (ammunition, knives, sharp objects, personal effects, etc.) must be removed prior to shipment. Unwashed waders will be immediately returned without processing the warranty claim.
- Waders are assessed within 7 days of receipt to determine if the item is covered by the warranty and whether it can be repaired or must be replaced.
- If an item is not covered under warranty but can be repaired, the customer can pay for the repair.
- There are no other express or implied warranties beyond the terms of this limited warranty. In no event shall Canvasback, its suppliers, distributors, or authorized sellers be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, or punitive damages including property damage, loss of value, or any damage to third-party products used in or with the Canvasback product. In no event shall Canvasback be liable for incidental or consequential damages resulting from product failure. This warranty gives you specific rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.