The Canvasback Fullbody Wader
The Canvasback Fullbody Wader is now available for the first time in OAK KING CAMO. Limited quantities are available for 2023! The OAK KING CAMO pattern is our own self-developed pattern, designed to maximize concealment for the waterfowler in every environment. The muted tones, shade variance, and matte application ensure that the OAK KING CAMO will provide elite concealment for every salt marsh, flooded timber, open water, row crop field, or river bottom you encounter in your waterfowl pursuit. The original Flat Brown colorway is also available for presale at this time.
Features and Details:
- BREATHABLE - Premium 4 layer breathable waterproof polyester base fabric with a waterproof rating of 30,000mm and C6 DWR coating
- RUGGED - Heavy-duty nylon overlays on areas vulnerable to abrasion
- VERSATILE - our waders are uninsulated and designed for layering to accommodate a wide variety of environments and temperatures
- WATERPROOF - Front TIZIP Masterseal waterproof zipper for easy on and off. Two chest pockets also contain waterproof TIZIP zippers for additional exterior storage.
- COMFORTABLE - Two fleece-lined hand warmer pouches with waterproof TIZIP zippers located at the chest
- FEATURE RICH - Neoprene cuffs to keep water out of the sleeves. Custom boots with 1200g Thinsulate insulation, active fit, anti-slip heel, and 5mm neoprene core for maximum comfort
Availability/ Timing of Delivery
Your presale purchase ensures a pair of the Canvasback Fullbody Waders in the size and colorway selected and will be delivered directly to the consumer.
A sizing chart for our top sizes can be seen here.
Our boots run true to size for wader boots (slightly larger than shoe sizes - we recommend sizing down if you are in between sizes).
Our waders will be covered by a limited warranty for the life of the waders. For more information on the warranty and repair procedures click here.
Returns and exchanges are available if returned with original packaging and no outside wear.